Sunday 9 June 2013

inhumaneamateur

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



prayfuckdie: spankme2: Fuck my ass bend over.. ooops..you...



prayfuckdie:

spankme2:

Fuck my ass

bend over.. ooops..you already are

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



heretoenjoy: Flushed cheeks. Fucked in half. I live for this.



heretoenjoy:

Flushed cheeks.

Fucked in half.

I live for this.

Photo



ricardowagner: icanfuckuharder: xxx kardojR



ricardowagner:

icanfuckuharder:

xxx

kardojR

kinkycasey: He pushed in the tip and told me, "That's all you...



kinkycasey:

He pushed in the tip

and told me,

"That's all you get…."

I begged for more and tried my best to push farther along his shaft.

He made me beg for more….

"I can take it Daddy. I promise. Please can I have it all?"

"You think you can handle it?"

"Yes, Daddy, YES! Please!"

He kept teasing, rubbing my clit, and smiling. Moving the tip in and out with care and bringing me to the edge of orgasm by simply rubbing the tip of his cock over my clit….

My begging turned to sobs and pleads for release.

"Please may I cum, Daddy?!"

He grinned and chuckled at my sudden change in requests.

When he finally thrust in his WHOLE length he told me, "no cumming, not yet".

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment